Sunday, March 13, 2011

Motor Oil Prices At Walmart

is "decision time" against the Magic

" I was finished," said Kobe Bryant when asked what he felt at the time of ostentatiously turned his left ankle during the third quarter of the game against the Mavericks. " was praying that my ankle was right when I stand up ."

Kobe landed awkwardly and his ankle hit the ground (literally) after he tries to draw a foul while Shawn Marion was shooting . " Leaving aside the whole joke, that really scared me. I was not sure how I would respond. After jogging a bit, I came back, but my game was different. felt good, "concluded the star.

Bryant is listed as" decision time "by Phil Jackson for Monday's game against the Orlando Magic." would be great to do three days rest to recover, but if you are able to play, it will , "said the winningest coach of all time. Hopefully it's nothing serious and that may be present in the great event at the Magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment